Gianpiero speaks regularly at professional and management conferences, as well as at private corporate events. He combines an energetic and interactive style with practical insights drawn from his research, coaching, and consulting work.
Recent keynotes have focused on the topics of:
- Competence is not enough: Leading and learning in the age of nomadic professionalism
- Humanizing leadership in the digital age
- What makes (you) a leader?
- Leading in – and out of – a climate of mistrust
- Developing trustworthy leaders: the role of HR
- Attracting and developing leadership talent
- How to make work more meaningful and leaders more responsible
- Authenticity in midair
- Self awareness is a contact sport
For speaking inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Warsaw, May 2017
Dublin, May 2016
Manchester, November 2016